Enjoy sunny days with outdoor fitness classes!
Outdoor fitness classes are now available at the Techny Prairie Activity Center and Techny Prairie Park and Fields. Classes are free for TPAC members. Non-members pay a registration fee of $ 7 per class or save with a five-class pack available for $ 30 (only redeemable for outdoor classes).
Non-members pay at the TPAC reception where they receive an admission ticket which is submitted to the instructor to verify payment.
Face coverings are not required outdoors and spaced six feet apart. Equipment is provided. In the event of bad weather, the lessons will be canceled.
“We are excited to expand our group fitness offerings with outdoor classes,” said Rachel Tandy, Techny Prairie Activity Center Supervisor. “With summer approaching, it’s a fun way to add something different to your workout routine while still enjoying the warm weather! “
The courses include:
• Body weight and band strength | Mondays, 5:30 p.m. | TPAC parking
• Sculpt & Tone | Tuesdays, 9:30 am | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Turf Field
• Zumba | Wednesdays, 9:30 am | TPAC car park
• Focus of yoga | Thursdays, 9:30 am | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Turf Field
• WERQ | Thursdays, 5:30 p.m. | TPAC car park
• Pilates Fusion | Sunday 8:45 am | Techny Prairie Park and Fields Ball field # 27
For more information, visit nbfitness.org or call 847-897-6180.